☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 Tbspolive oil
6pork chops, 3/4-inch thick
2 mediumgreen bell peppers, cut into strips
1 mediumonion, 8 wedges
28 ozprego spaghetti sauce with meat
6 cegg noodles, cooked and hot
How to Make Prego Pork and Peppers
- In a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat, add 1 tablespoon oil, cook half of the chops 10 minutes or until browned on both sides.
- Remove; set aside.
- Repeat with remaining chops.
- Reduce heat to medium.
- In same skillet, add in remaining 1 tablespoon hot oil; cook peppers and onion until tender-crisp, stirring often.
- Stir in spaghetti sauce.
- Over medium-high heat, heat to boiling.
- Return chops to skillet.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Cover; cook 10 minutes or until chops are no longer pink, stirring occasionally.
- Serve over noodles.