By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 cham, cooked and cubed
8 mediumpotatoes, peeled and sliced
1/4 conion, finely chopped
1/2 call purpose flour
3 Tbspbread crumbs, dry
1 Tbspbutter, melted
2 Tbspparsley, fresh and chopped
How to Make Potato-Ham Scallop
- Place half the ham in a 2 quart casserole; cover with half the potatoes and half the onion.
- Sift half the flour over; season with salt and pepper.
- Repeat, layering ham, potatoes and onion; season with additional salt and pepper.
- Sift remaining flour atop; pour milk over all.
- Bake covered at 350 until potatoes are nearly tender, 1 to 1 1/4 hours; uncover.
- Combine bread crumbs and melted butter; sprinkle atop casserole.
- Top with parsley and bake 15 minutes longer.