" Posh " Pork Roast ( Crockpot )
1 1/2 lbcountry style boneless pork ribs( see in my description for an alternate meat )
1 call purpose flour
1 tspseasoned salt (like lawry's, generic works well also )
1 tspground black pepper
1/8 cbacon grease
110 3/4 can of campbell's golden mushroom soup
1package onion soup mix ( i use generic )
1 tsporegano, dried
How to Make " Posh " Pork Roast ( Crockpot )
- In a medium sized bowl combine all gravy ingredients and set aside.
- In a large gallon sized plastic bag,add flour,pepper,and seasoned salt.Shake well to combine all ingredients.
- Place meat into seasoned flour and shake well to coat meat.
- Heat grease until hot but not smoking,cook meat on all sides until lightly browned.( remember you don't want to cook the meat all the way through)
- Put half of meat into crockpot,and cover with half of the gravy mixture.Top with remaining meat and gravy.
- Cook for 6 hours.