Pork with a Chile Garlic Cilantro Peanut Sauce
This is one of my favorite, go to recipes. So easy to put together and cooks up very quickly.
I like to serve it with a lime cilantro rice or couscous.
This is a perfect recipe for a busy weekday meal but its special enough to serve anytime.
**When using a crockpot, always try to use a crockpot that is close in the size to the recipe you are making. It will keep your dish from drying out.
2-3 lbpork loin
2 tspcajun seasoning
1 Tbspolive oil
CHILE GARLIC CILANTRO PEANUT SAUCE:
2 Tbspfresh ginger, minced
3 clovegarlic, minced
1/4 csmooth peanut butter
1/3 ctomato sauce
3 Tbspsoy sauce
3 tspchile garlic paste
1/3 cfresh cilantro, minced
How to Make Pork with a Chile Garlic Cilantro Peanut Sauce
- Season the pork loin with the cajun seasoning.
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet, sear pork loin on all sides until nicely golden.
- Spray a 3 1/2 quart crockpot with a non stick cooking spray.
- In a food processor, place ginger, garlic, peanut butter and tomato sauce. Process until well combined.
- Add soy sauce, sugar, chile garlic paste and water; process until smooth.
- Cook on low for 3 hours, or until the roast reaches an internal temperature of 150 degrees.
- Remove pork and place on a cutting board. Slice thin, and place onto a large serving platter.
- Whisk the sauce in the crockpot, add the minced cilantro. Spoon over the sliced pork.
- Serve with couscous or rice