Pork Tenderloins with Balsamic Strawberries and Le
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 pkgpork tenderloins
1/2 tspfreshly ground black pepper
2 tspkosher salt, divided
16 ozharicots verts (thin green beans)
2 Tbspolive oil, divided
4 clovegarlic, divided
1/2 cbalsamic vinegar
1/3 cstrawberry preserves
1/2 cfresh strawberries, quartered
FOR THE LEFTOVER DINNER
7 ozjar roasted red bell peppers, drained
12 sliceartisan bread
6 slicehavarti cheese
How to Make Pork Tenderloins with Balsamic Strawberries and Le
- Preheat grill to 400 to 500 degrees (high heat). Sprinkle pork with the pepper and 1 tsp salt; wrap 5 bacon slices around each tenderloin, and secure with wooden picks.
- Place green beans, 1 tbsp olive oil, 2 garlic cloves, and remaining 1 tsp salt in the center of a 24 x 18 inch piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil; toss to coat. Bring up sides of foil over the beans; double fold the top and side edges to seal, making a packet.
- If using a charcoal grill, move coals to one side. If using a gas grill, turn off one side of the grill. Arrange the pork and foil packet over the unlit side, and grill, covered with grill lid, for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mince remaining 2 garlic cloves; saute in remaining 1 tbsp hot olive oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until golden. Add the vinegar; bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Boil for 5 minutes. Remove from heat, and stir in preserves. Reserve half of the mixture for basting. Stir the fresh strawberries into the remaining mixture.
- Remove the foil packet from the grill. Transfer thepork to the lit side of the grill. Baste pork with the reserved strawberry mixture. Grill for 5 more minutes over the lit side, turning once. Remove the pork from the grill; reserve 1 tenderloin for the "Leftover Recipe". Slice the remaining tenderloin, and serve with strawberry mixture and green beans.
- For the Leftover Recipe: Cut the reserved pork from the recipe into 18 thin slices.
- Cut the drained peppers into 6 pieces.
- Spread 2 teaspoons of pesto on one side of each slice of artisan bread. Top with 3 pork slices, a red bell pepper piece, a havarti cheese slice, and the other bread slice.
- Cook in a preheated panini press 2 to 3 minutes or until golden on each side. Enjoy