★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 4-6 medium
- pork loin chops pounded out to 1/4 inch thickness . can use pork steak if desired.
- 2 large
- 2-3 Tbsp
- 1 c
- flour to dredge meat in
- 2 c
- fine ground saltine crackers
- oil for deep frier
How to Make Pork Tenderloins or Country Fried Steaks
- 1Combine eggs and water mix well together. Place in shallow dish.
- 2Place flour in shallow dish.
- 3Place ground crackers in shallow dish.
- 4Heat oil in deep frier to 375. When ready dredge pork in flour then egg wash then cracker coating. Place in deep frier. (or pan fry in 1 inch grease) Cook till light brown then turn over. Will cook quickly. Take out place on rack to drain. Salt immediately, then continue to next tenderloin.
- 5Place on bun with your favorite toppings or smother with white gravy for country fried steaks. Enjoy