★★★★★ 1 vote5
4-6 mediumpork loin chops pounded out to 1/4 inch thickness . can use pork steak if desired.
1 cflour to dredge meat in
2 cfine ground saltine crackers
·oil for deep frier
How to Make Pork Tenderloins or Country Fried Steaks
- Combine eggs and water mix well together. Place in shallow dish.
- Place flour in shallow dish.
- Place ground crackers in shallow dish.
- Heat oil in deep frier to 375. When ready dredge pork in flour then egg wash then cracker coating. Place in deep frier. (or pan fry in 1 inch grease) Cook till light brown then turn over. Will cook quickly. Take out place on rack to drain. Salt immediately, then continue to next tenderloin.
- Place on bun with your favorite toppings or smother with white gravy for country fried steaks. Enjoy