Pork Tenderloin with Peaches
22 pound pork tenderloins
8carrots, cut in 1 inch chunks
1 lbgreen beans, fresh
2 lbred potatoes, medium, quartered
2 mediumonions, yellow, medium, slice in 1/2 inch slices
·olive oil, extra virgin to coat
4 tspgreek seasoning (i use cavendar's brand)
2 can(s)peach slices with juice (15 oz)
How to Make Pork Tenderloin with Peaches
- Wash and peel carrots and cut into 1 inch thick chunks.
- Wash and snip the ends of the green beans. Leave whole. You can also substitute 2 15-oz cans of whole green beans, drained well.
- Wash potatoes and cut in quarters. You can peel if you prefer, or just wash and leave the peels on.
- Peel onions and slice into 1/2 inch thick slices.
- Put carrots, potatoes and onion slices in crock pot. Generously drizzle extra virgin oil over vegetables to coat well. Sprinkle 2 teaspoons Greek seasoning on vegetables. Mix with your hands so olive oil and Greek seasoning coats vegetables. Layer green beans on top of mixed vegetables, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle a bit of Greek seasoning on them.
- Rub tenderloins with olive oil and 2 teaspoons Greek seasoning. Place tenderloins on top of vegetables.
- Drain canned peaches and reserve 1 cup juice. Pour peach slices and the 1 cup of juice over all ingredients.
- Cook on High for 1 hour. Then turn to low for 6 to 8 hours until vegetables are fork tender.