Pork Tenderloin with Horseradish Mustard Sauce
The horseradish we used he grew and the recipe for preserving it I got on JAP will share that in this recipe.
- 2 1/2 - 3 pound pork loin with fat on one side.
- everglades low sodium seasoning
- ground course pepper
- beer to marinade with pepper and salt added
- 2 Tbsp
- prepared horseradish (the creamy stuff)
- 1 tsp
- heaping of ground fresh horseradish
- 1 Tbsp
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp
- dijon mustard
How to Make Pork Tenderloin with Horseradish Mustard Sauce
- 1Marinate the pork tenderloin in beer and season with a little salt and pepper over night.
- 3Prepare the sauce by combining all ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
- 4Note he seared the meat and then cooked it with the fat side up. He said this is very important. He smoked the meat for about 35 minutes and then added the horseradish sauce. Continued to smoke it until a meat thermometer registers at 165 degrees. During the smoking/cooking process he added more sauce to each side of the loin. Flip occasionally and add more sauce. Serve with a nice salad or your favorite veggie.