How to Make Pork Tenderloin Diane
- Cut tenderloin crosswise into 8 pieces.
- Press each tenderloin piece into 1 inch thick
medallion; sprinkle surfaces with lemon pepper.
- Melt butter in large heavy skillet over medium heat.
- Add medallions; cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
- Remove pork to serving platter; keep warm.
- Stir lemon juice, worcestershire sauce and mustard into pan juices in skillet.
- Cook, stirring, until heated through.
- Pour sauce over medallions; sprinkle with chopped chives.
- Garnish with whole chives or a bit of parsley.
Serve with vegetables.