Pork Tenderloin Churrasco
Vicki Butts (lazyme)
1 cvegetable oil
2 Tbsphot smoked spanish paprika (pimenton de la vera)
4garlic cloves, minced
2 Tbspfresh thyme leaves
1 tspminced fresh rosemary, packed
1/4 tspground black pepper
2 lbpork tenderloins, trimmed
How to Make Pork Tenderloin Churrasco
- Combine oil and paprika in heavy small saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat 5 minutes to infuse oil, whisking occasionally. Cool to room temperature.
- Pour oil mixture into blender. Add garlic, thyme leaves, rosemary, salt, and pepper; blend marinade until herbs are finely chopped.
- Cut each pork tenderloin lengthwise into 4 strips. Place each strip between sheets of waxed paper and pound to 1/3-inch thickness.
- Arrange pork strips in 13x9x2-inch glass baking dish.
- Pour marinade over and turn to coat pork evenly. Cover and chill at least 2 hours and up to 6 hours.
- Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat). Scrape off most of marinade from pork strips. Grill pork until just cooked through, about 2 minutes per side.
- Arrange 2 pork strips on each of 4 plates.
- Serve with pineapple salsa atop pork.