How to Make Pork Tenderloin
- 1In a bowl, whisk together all ingredients except the tenderloins.
- 2Reserve 1/4 c. of the marinade. Refrigerate covered.
- 3Place the remaining marinade in a large zipper bag.
- 4Add the tenderloins. Seal the bag. Turn to coat.
- 5Place the bag in the refrigerator. Let marinate at least 8 hours or overnight. Turn occasionally.
- 6When ready to cook, preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- 7Discard the marinade the meat was in. Place the tenderloins in a shallow baking dish.
- 8Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until done. Use the set aside marinade to baste the meat while it cooks.
- 9Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.