How to Make Pork Tenderloin
- In a bowl, whisk together all ingredients except the tenderloins.
- Reserve 1/4 c. of the marinade. Refrigerate covered.
- Place the remaining marinade in a large zipper bag.
- Add the tenderloins. Seal the bag. Turn to coat.
- Place the bag in the refrigerator. Let marinate at least 8 hours or overnight. Turn occasionally.
- When ready to cook, preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Discard the marinade the meat was in. Place the tenderloins in a shallow baking dish.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until done. Use the set aside marinade to baste the meat while it cooks.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.