Pork Steaks My Way
How to Make Pork Steaks My Way
- Line a large baking sheet with foil for easy clean up.
- Score surface of steaks( both sides), both directions with a serrated knife.
- Season first side with dry seasonings, then add soy sauce, spreading around on the meat until you can see visible change in color. (Sorry, have never measured). Repeat on the other side.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes per side depending on thickness of meat.
- Turn oven to broil & cook an additional 5-10 minutes to brown them up. (You will know they are fully cooked when the meat pulls away from the bone some)