- boneless pork roast
- 2 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can(s)
- salt, pepper, minced onion, and garlic powder to taste
- 2 c
- egg noodles, uncooked
How to Make Pork Roast with Noodles
- 1put pork roast in crock pot, season to taste with salt, pepper, garlic, and minced onions. Pour both cans of soup on top of roast. Pour one can of water around roast. Start crock pot on high for 30-45 minutes then turn to low for the remainder of the time.
- 2cook egg noodles per package directions, drain and rinse.
- 3using forks, tear pork into pieces, there is no right way to do it, you can shred it or keep it pretty chunky.
- 4add noodles to crock pot, stir to make sure everything is mixed in. Let cook together on low for 15 minutes or so and enjoy.
- 5if your piece of meat is extremely fatty you will want to remove some of the fat. The fat does give pork a great flavor but it can leave an oil on the top.