Pork or Beef Barbeque
Great when you have leftover pork roast! But if you truly want the flavor saute the onions,celery,and pepper in the pan you made the pork roast in.It is THE best barbeque recipes I have ever eaten. Freezes wonderfully too!
3 to 4 lbpork roast or
1 1/2 lbground beef
2medium yellow onions chopped
1green bell pepper chopped
2stalks celery chopped
120 ounce bottle of ketchup
1 can(s)tomato soup
2 Tbspbrown sugar
1 Tbsplemon juice
1/2 tspworcestershire sauce
How to Make Pork or Beef Barbeque
- If you are making a pork roast cook it long and slow. 325 degrees for 4 hours covered, wait till it cools then shred it.
- If you are making the beef just brown it.
- Saute with a little bit of butter, the onions, pepper, and celery. Just until soft.
- In a medium pot add all other ingredients, then add your cooked vegetables and the meat.
- Cook on low for about an hour and you are done!!