Pork Loin with Garlic and Rosemary
How to Make Pork Loin with Garlic and Rosemary
- Preheat oven to 375F (190c)
- Combine garlic,rosemary and salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- With a thin knife,make 7 to 8 slits about 1/2 inch deep in meat,Fill slits with half the garlic rosemary mixture. spread remaining mixture over meat.
- Put oil in a roasting pan,place meat in a pan,bake 2-1/2 hours or until meat reaches preferred donness,Baste meat frequently with its own juice.
- Place meat on a cutting board and cool 5 minute. slice meat and arrange on a warm platter.Serve immediately with a few tablespoon of its own juices