Pork Loin Seattle style
11/2-2# lbpork loin
2 Tbspminced garlic
1/2 cA-1 steak sauce
1 sprig(s)fresh rosemary spirg
1 mediumonion quartered
6carrots cut into sticks
1/2-3/4 csour cream
2-3 Tbspminced garlic
·salt and pepper to taste
2-3green onions (scallioned)
2-3 lbfresh green beans
1 smallonion cut in half and sliced thin
How to Make Pork Loin Seattle style
- rinse loin and pat dry. in a 1 gal. freezer bag put a-1,worchester,garlic. Put loin in bag and seal for atleast 1 hour longer is better(I do mine overnite).
- In a pyrex dish W/lid place loin and pour liquid from bag over loin .place sprig on top. Cut onions and carrots place around loin NOTE do not salt you will get enough salt from marinade pepper is ok.
- pre-heat oven to 300 place lid on dish ,put in oven for about 3. Remove lid turn up heat to 350 for 20 min to brown top. remove from dish and slice. should almost fall apart. Note all ovens are different time may vary but not much
- Best searved with Garlic and sour cream mashed potatos and fresh sauteed green beans w/ bacon
- clean cut and dice potatos(I leave the skin on mine)
put in salted water boil till tender dont over cook(gas and electric stoves and ovens cook differently)
cut green onions,set asside
- drain in colander place back in pot put in garlic,1/2 cup sour cream and mix add more sour cream if needed should be stiff not runny. add green onions mix add salt and pepper to taste.
- in a large sautee of fry pan melt 1/4 stick butter.
medium heat. chop raw bacon. snap off tops and bottoms of beans if needed( this will take time can and should be done before hand or by the kids.
cut onion. put onion in pan and saute till just limp add bacon saute till almost browning then add beans and stir. folding carefully dont get grease on you by this time you only need to saute to a tender snap in your mouth not raw but not over done
like aldente pasta only with green beans.must taste test everything for even seasoning.