How to Make Pork Loin, Rice and Veggies
- Spray inside of slow cooker with cooking oil
- Dice carrots and place on bottom of cooker. Can use frozen carrots, if so heat in microwave and wait until 1 hour of cooking time is remaining to add them
- Wash rice and place on top of carrots
- Mix water and cream of mushroom soup together and pour 3/4 of mixture over rice, mix gently
- Add pork loin and pour remaining mushroom mixture over them.
- I used frozen peas and heated them in the microwave, so it wouldn't slow cooking.
- Add peas, when 1 hour of cooking time is remaining.
- Needs to cook 4 hours on High temp or 6-8 hours on Low temp.