Pork Loin Chop with Gravy and Onions
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 thick
- boneless pork loin chop about 1" thick
- 1 pkg
- dry beef gravy with water added as per instructions
- 1 large
- onion, sliced thick
How to Make Pork Loin Chop with Gravy and Onions
- 1Mix gravy and water and pour into crockpot.
- 2Add chop. Cook 4-6 hours on low or until meat almost falls apart.
- 3One hour before chops are done, add onions, stir.
- 4If needed, thicken gravy with cornstarch and water.
- 5Serve with mashed potatoes and vegetable.
- 6NOTE: If using 2 chops, double the gravy and onion.