Pork Loin Chop with Gravy and Onions
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 thickboneless pork loin chop about 1" thick
1 pkgdry beef gravy with water added as per instructions
1 largeonion, sliced thick
How to Make Pork Loin Chop with Gravy and Onions
- Mix gravy and water and pour into crockpot.
- Add chop. Cook 4-6 hours on low or until meat almost falls apart.
- One hour before chops are done, add onions, stir.
- If needed, thicken gravy with cornstarch and water.
- Serve with mashed potatoes and vegetable.
- NOTE: If using 2 chops, double the gravy and onion.