Pork Kabobs with Barbecue Sauce1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbpork tenderloin
1.5 ctomato puree
3/4 cfinely chopped onion
2 Tbspred wine vinegar or cider vinegar
2 Tbsppickled hot chiles, finely chopped
1 Tbsptomato puree
1 Tbspdijon mustard
2garlic cloves, finely chopped
How to Make Pork Kabobs with Barbecue Sauce
- Prepare Chile Barbecue Sauce.
- Heat all ingredients to boiling over medium heat; reduce heat to medium-low.
- Cook uncovered 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Trim fat from pork tenderloin.
- Cut pork into 1-1/2-inch cubes.
- Mix pork and 1-1/4 cups of the sauce in large glass or plastic bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours but no longer than 24 hours.
- Cover ands refrigerate remaining sauce.
- Set oven control to broil.
- Thread pork on six 10-inch skewers.
- Spray broiler pan rack with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place pork on rack in broiler pan.
- Broil with tops 3 inches from heat 5 minutes; turn.
- Brush with 1/4 cup of the sauce.
- Broil about 5 minutes longer or until pork is no longer pink.
- Serve with remaining sauce over steamed cabbage if desired.
- If using bamboo skewers, soak skewers in water at least 30 minutes before using to prevent burning.