★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 1/2 lbpork loin kabob meat
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
1 can(s)cream of celery soup
1 can(s)cheddar cheese soup
1 can(s)milk, 2%
1 pkgdry onion soup mix
·lawry's seasoning salt
·spicecraft brand prime beef seasoning mix
How to Make Pork Kabobs in Soup Gravy
- Season pork kabob meat with seasoning salt, beef seasoning mix, and garlic salt. Toss with flour.
- Brown pork kabob meat in a bit of oil in a skillet on top of stove.
- Put a crock-pot liner in crock-pot and turn heat to low. Dump in soups and stir in 1 soup can of milk.
- Add browned pork kabob meat to soup mixture.
- Put lid on crock-pot and cook on low for 6-8 hours (time varies with your crock-pot).
- This dish can be served over cooked noodles, mashed potatoes or cooked rice.