Pork Diane Skillet Supper1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 lb
- pork tenderloin, cut in 1/4" pieces
- 1 can(s)
- chicken broth
- 2 tsp
- worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp
- 5/8 tsp
- new red potatoes, quartered
- 1 c
- mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 c
- green onions, sliced
- 2 Tbsp
How to Make Pork Diane Skillet Supper
- 1Melt butter in 12 inch skillet or dutch oven over medium-high heat.
- 2Add pork slices; cook 3 to 5 minutes or until browned on both sides.
- 3Remove pork from skillet; set aside.
- 4Reserve 1/4 cup of chicken broth.
- 5Add remaining chicken broth, worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and potatoes to skillet.
- 6Bring to boil.
- 7Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- 8Stir in mushrooms, onions and pork slices.
- 9Cover; simmer an additional 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- 10In small bowl, combine flour and reserved 1/4 cup chicken broth; blend until smooth.
- 11Gradually stir into pork mixture.
- 12Cook and stir over medium-high heat until mixture is bubbly and thickened.