Pork Diane Skillet Supper1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbpork tenderloin, cut in 1/4" pieces
1 can(s)chicken broth
2 tspworcestershire sauce
8new red potatoes, quartered
1 cmushrooms, sliced
1/2 cgreen onions, sliced
How to Make Pork Diane Skillet Supper
- Melt butter in 12 inch skillet or dutch oven over medium-high heat.
- Add pork slices; cook 3 to 5 minutes or until browned on both sides.
- Remove pork from skillet; set aside.
- Reserve 1/4 cup of chicken broth.
- Add remaining chicken broth, worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and potatoes to skillet.
- Bring to boil.
- Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Stir in mushrooms, onions and pork slices.
- Cover; simmer an additional 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- In small bowl, combine flour and reserved 1/4 cup chicken broth; blend until smooth.
- Gradually stir into pork mixture.
- Cook and stir over medium-high heat until mixture is bubbly and thickened.