★★★★★ 1 vote5
6 mediumpork chops, boneless
1 can(s)water chestnuts
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
·salt and pepper
How to Make Pork Cop Casserole
- Brown Pork Chops in sm amt. of oil
- Spray 9x 11 Casserole dish. Place Porkchops in dish.
- Peel and slice potatoes thin. Layer over Chops.
- Peel and slice onion thin. Layer over potatoes.
- Open water chestnuts, drain. Layer over onions.
- Mix both soups with salt and pepper. Pour over all.
- Cover and bake at 350 for 1 1/2 hours.