★★★★★ 2 votes5
- pork chops, center cut
- button mushrooms sliced
- small onion cut up
- 1 c
- beef broth, reduced sodium
- salt and pepper
- meat tenderizer, seasoned or plain
- 1 c
- bread crumbs, seasoned
How to Make Pork Chops
- 1Heat up fry pan to medium high.
- 2wash, dry chops. season with salt, pepper, tenderizer and pat on bread crumbs.
- 3Spray pan with Pam's buttery spray.
- 4set chops in pan and brown both sides
- 5next add broth, onions and mushrooms set heat on medium or medium low and simmer until meat is tender.