★★★★★ 2 votes5
2pork chops, center cut
10button mushrooms sliced
1small onion cut up
1 cbeef broth, reduced sodium
·salt and pepper
·meat tenderizer, seasoned or plain
1 cbread crumbs, seasoned
How to Make Pork Chops
- Heat up fry pan to medium high.
- wash, dry chops. season with salt, pepper, tenderizer and pat on bread crumbs.
- Spray pan with Pam's buttery spray.
- set chops in pan and brown both sides
- next add broth, onions and mushrooms set heat on medium or medium low and simmer until meat is tender.