How to Make Pork Chops with rice
- Coat a large skillet with oil and heat. Season pork chops and brown both sides in pan.
- Add the can of soup and water, bring to a boil, then lower heat to a simmer.
- Simmer over low to med heat for one hour.
- Remove chops from pan and place on a serving platter.
- Add corn starch to cold water and mix well. I use a large glass for this.
- Bring soup mixture back to a rolling boil, stirring constantly add corn starch a little at a time until it makes a gravy.
- Pour a little gravy over the pork chops. Serve with mashed potatoes or a bed of rice.