★★★★★ 2 votes5
·6 pork chops
·1 pkg. instant onion soup
·1 cup rice-not instant
1 1/2 cwater
·1-2 cans cream of celery or cream of mushroom soup
How to Make Pork Chops with rice casseole
- 9"x13" casserole dish, greased.
- Sear pork chops in a lightly greased skillet.
- Mix water, rice, and onion soup in casserole dish. It will be runny.
- Place seared pork chops on top of this.
- Spread undiluted creamed soup over pork chops.
- Cover with foil and bake in 350 degree oven for about 1 1/2 hours or until pork chops are tender and rice is soft. Serve.