★★★★★ 2 votes5
- 6 pork chops
- 1 pkg. instant onion soup
- 1 cup rice-not instant
- 1 1/2 c
- 1-2 cans cream of celery or cream of mushroom soup
How to Make Pork Chops with rice casseole
- 19"x13" casserole dish, greased.
- 2Sear pork chops in a lightly greased skillet.
- 3Mix water, rice, and onion soup in casserole dish. It will be runny.
- 4Place seared pork chops on top of this.
- 5Spread undiluted creamed soup over pork chops.
- 6Cover with foil and bake in 350 degree oven for about 1 1/2 hours or until pork chops are tender and rice is soft. Serve.