★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 to 3 lb
- pork chops
- 2 to 3 medium
- tomatoes, sliced
- 2 to 3 clove
- sprinkle with parsley to taste to your liking
- pinch of salt
- pepper to taste
How to Make Pork Chops with Parsley and Tomatoes
- 1Place defrosted pork chops in a 9 x 13 pan. Spray with cooking spray.
- 2Top pork chops with tomatoes. About 2 to each chop. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and parsley.
- 3Cut up garlic and place on and around chops.
- 4Bake at 350 for 35 minutes or until pork is at desired doneness.