Pork Chops with Apple Juice
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- pork chop loins
- - dash(es)
- basil leaves, or dried to cover pork chops
- 1 to 2 c
- apple juice
- pinch pinch
How to Make Pork Chops with Apple Juice
- 1Warm Skillet to medium heat or 180 degrees electric skillet.
- 2Add pork chops. Season with Garlic and cover pork chops with Basil Leaves, or dried Basil
- 3Pour in 1 cup Apple Juice, (or more) to almost cover pork chops. Be sure to leave tops without liquid so not to wash away the seasonings.
- 4Cover skillet and cook for about fifteen minutes.
- 5Check pork chops often to make sure they don't get too done or apple juice dries out. When the pan is getting brown on the bottom, turn the chops over and cook approximately 30 minutes more.
- 6Serve hot. Pour juice on potatoes or bread. or make a gravy with the juices. Yum, Yum