Pork Chops with Apple Juice
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4pork chop loins
8basil leaves, or dried to cover pork chops
1 to 2 capple juice
How to Make Pork Chops with Apple Juice
- Warm Skillet to medium heat or 180 degrees electric skillet.
- Add pork chops. Season with Garlic and cover pork chops with Basil Leaves, or dried Basil
- Pour in 1 cup Apple Juice, (or more) to almost cover pork chops. Be sure to leave tops without liquid so not to wash away the seasonings.
- Cover skillet and cook for about fifteen minutes.
- Check pork chops often to make sure they don't get too done or apple juice dries out. When the pan is getting brown on the bottom, turn the chops over and cook approximately 30 minutes more.
- Serve hot. Pour juice on potatoes or bread. or make a gravy with the juices. Yum, Yum