Pork Chops, Taters & Gravy Casserole
- 4 medium
- pork chops (you can either use bone in or boneless)
- 5 to 6 medium
- 1/2 c
- all purpose flour
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 to 2 1/2 c
- white gravy (you may either make your favorite recipe fresh or use left-over)
How to Make Pork Chops, Taters & Gravy Casserole
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9 X 13 casserole dish with cooking spray.
- 2Peel and slice potatoes and layer into bottom of prepared casserole dish. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, set aside. Dredge pork chops in flour and brown on both sides in hot oil. When pork chops are browned, arrange on top of potatoes.
- 3If using left-over gravy, remove from refrigerator and heat on top of stove. Add more liquid, if necessary. Pour gravy on top of pork chops and potatoes. Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake for about 1 1/2 hours. Serve hot with vegetable and rolls or biscuits.