8lean pork chops with or without bone
2 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
2 clong grain rice, uncooked (uncle ben's)
2soup cans milk whole 2% or skim
·salt and pepper
1onion or more to taste diced
How to Make Pork Chops & Rice
- Season pork chops liberally with paprika on both sides - brown both sides in very lightly oiled skillet (Do not cook completely) Gentlly season with salt and pepper
- When all porkchops are browned both sides, move to plate and saute onions till tender (bell peppers diced can be added as well now if desired)
- Add rice, soup, soupcans of milk to skillet and mix well.
- Lightly spray baking dish - pour rice/onion/soup mixture into dish. Spread rice evenly. Gently place pork chops on top of mixture - staggering each chop.
- Cover with aluminum foil - bake at 375 degrees in oven for 1 hour - uncover and let brown for about 15 minutes. Enjoy!