Pork Chops, Potatoes, Carrots, and Onions
Kelly Dodd Dement
How to Make Pork Chops, Potatoes, Carrots, and Onions
- Melt butter over medium to high heat
- Salt and pepper port chops and sear on each side just enough to take the pick away
- Peel and cut up potatoes, carrots and onions while pork is searing.
- Add the cup of water and layer all of the veggies over top of the pork. Turn heat down to low to medium and cover with a tight lid. Simmer for an hour and half depending on the thickness of your chops. If they are thin, may take less time. It is done when potatoes and carrots and pork is tender and falling apart.
- When serving, mash the potatoes with your fork and cover with the juice from the pot. Delish!!!!!!!