Pork Chops in Onion Sauce
Vicki Butts (lazyme)
4 smallonions, thinly sliced
1/2 cbeef broth, hot
1 1/2 Tbspunbleached flour
1 1/2 Tbspvegetable oil
How to Make Pork Chops in Onion Sauce
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper; coat with flour. Heat oil in a heavy frying pan.
- Add pork chops; fry for 3 minutes on each side. Add onions; cook for another 5 minutes, turning chops once.
- Pour in beer and beef broth; cover and simmer 15 minutes.
- Remove pork shops to a preheated platter.
- Season sauce to taste. Blend cornstarch with a small amount of cold water. Stir into sauce and cook until thick and bubbly.
- Pour over pork chops.
- Blend cornstarch with a small amount of cold water.
- Stir into sauce and cook until thick and bubbly. Pour over pork chops.
- Serve with Brussels sprouts and boiled potatoes.