Pork Chops in Garlic-Mashroom sauce
- pork chops, center cut
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/2 c
- 4-5 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 8 oz
- fresh portabello mushrooms stems removed
- large, white onion
- 4-5 clove
- 1 Tbsp
- 1/2 can(s)
- cream of mashroom
- salt and pepper to taste
I MADE MY SPECIAL SEASONING TO COVER MEAT FOR COOKING: ALL IS 1:1 AND IT IS: SALT, PEPPER, PAPRICA, GARLIC POWDER, ONION POWDER AND GROUND ALLSPICE A
How to Make Pork Chops in Garlic-Mashroom sauce
- 1First you need to tender the meat, then cover with my spice mix.
- 2Cover the pork chops in flour mixed with salt and pepper, set a side.
- 3Heat the oil in the frying pan, and start frying them on both sides untill golden brown.
- 4In another pan, heat the butter add diced onions, then add diced mushrooms and pressed garlic. Cover and let it cook for 5 minutes. Add 1/2 can of Cream of mushroom and 1/2 cup of water or if you like chicken broth. Salt and pepper to taste. Cover and cook for another 10 min.
- 5Transfer cooked pork chops to baking pan, cover with garlic-mushroom sause. Cover with foil and place it in the pre heated oven for 15 to 20 minutes. Temperature of the oven should be 380 degrees.