Pork Chops in Creamy Dijon Mushroom Sauce
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 1/3 Tbspflour
2/3 tspinstant chicken boullion
1 1/3 Tbspdijon mustard
4 cwild rice or rice of your choice
2/3 cchopped green onion
2/3 csour cream
How to Make Pork Chops in Creamy Dijon Mushroom Sauce
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place pork chops in a baking dish and cook for 12 - 14 minutes turning occasionally until pork is slightly pink in the center. Set aside.
- In a 2 quart saucepan over medium heat stir together milk, flour, and chicken bouillion with a wire whisk.
- Stir in mushrooms and cook stirring constantly, 5 to 7 minutes until mixture comes to a full boil. Continue to boil for 1 minute.
- Stir in sour cream and mustard. Serve chops over rice and top with sauce. Sprinkle with green onion.