Pork Chops and Stuffing
This recipe was on this site without an author so I adopted it and modified the ingredients slightly so it is now the original Mennonite dish.
Every time I make these chops n stuffing, someone asks for the recipe!
You may want to double the recipe because it makes delicious left overs.
It's finger lickin good and great for company too!
How to Make Pork Chops and Stuffing
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Brown chops in a teflon skillet with a little oil and then place them in a shallow baking dish such as a 13X9 Pyrex.
- 3Lightly mix together bread cubes, onion, butter, 1/4 cup of water and poultry seasoning.
- 4Place a mound of stuffing on top of each chop.
- 5Blend soup and 1/3 cup of water, pour over chops.
- 6Bake uncovered for one hour or until tender.
Soooo so good! :D
*note* I use an electric knife to cube the bread slices. This makes the prepping so easy. SNAP! You're done before you know it.