Pork Chops and Stuffing
This recipe was on this site without an author so I adopted it and modified the ingredients slightly so it is now the original Mennonite dish.
Every time I make these chops n stuffing, someone asks for the recipe!
You may want to double the recipe because it makes delicious left overs.
It's finger lickin good and great for company too!
- pork chops
- 3 c
- bread, cubed
- 2 Tbsp
- chopped onion
- 1/4 c
- butter, melted or margarine
- 1/4 c
- 1/4 tsp
- poultry seasoning
- 1 can(s)
- mushroom soup
- 1/3 c
How to Make Pork Chops and Stuffing
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Brown chops in a teflon skillet with a little oil and then place them in a shallow baking dish such as a 13X9 Pyrex.
- 3Lightly mix together bread cubes, onion, butter, 1/4 cup of water and poultry seasoning.
- 4Place a mound of stuffing on top of each chop.
- 5Blend soup and 1/3 cup of water, pour over chops.
- 6Bake uncovered for one hour or until tender.
Soooo so good! :D
*note* I use an electric knife to cube the bread slices. This makes the prepping so easy. SNAP! You're done before you know it.