Pork Chops and Fried Rice1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3 Tbspsoy sauce
1/4 cgreen onions, thinly sliced with tops
How to Make Pork Chops and Fried Rice
- In saucepan, bring the water to a boil (may need more water); stir in rice and boil 20 minutes.
- In skillet, cook bacon until crisp; remove bacon and crumble, reserving 2 tablespoons of drippings; set aside.
- In bowl, combine eggs and the 2 tablespoons water.
- In the skillet, cook eggs in 1 tablespoon reserved drippings; add drained rice, bacon, onion and the 3 tablespoons soy sauce to eggs; mix well.
- Turn into a greased 1 1/2 quart casserole.
- In skillet, brown the chops in 1 tablespoon drippings.
- Arrange chops atop rice mixture; brush with additional soy sauce.
- Bake, tightly covered, in a 350 degree oven for about 40 minutes or until chops are tender.