Pork Chops and Fried Rice1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 1.75 c
- 1.5 c
- 2 slice
- eggs, beaten
- 2 Tbsp
- 3 Tbsp
- soy sauce
- 1/4 c
- green onions, thinly sliced with tops
- pork chops
How to Make Pork Chops and Fried Rice
- 1In saucepan, bring the water to a boil (may need more water); stir in rice and boil 20 minutes.
- 2In skillet, cook bacon until crisp; remove bacon and crumble, reserving 2 tablespoons of drippings; set aside.
- 3In bowl, combine eggs and the 2 tablespoons water.
- 4In the skillet, cook eggs in 1 tablespoon reserved drippings; add drained rice, bacon, onion and the 3 tablespoons soy sauce to eggs; mix well.
- 5Turn into a greased 1 1/2 quart casserole.
- 6In skillet, brown the chops in 1 tablespoon drippings.
- 7Arrange chops atop rice mixture; brush with additional soy sauce.
- 8Bake, tightly covered, in a 350 degree oven for about 40 minutes or until chops are tender.