☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2-3 clovegarlic, minced
3-4 sprig(s)parsley, finely chopped
1 mediumsweet onion, finely diced
1 Tbsppaprika (sweet spanish preferred)
5 Tbspolive oil
4pork loin chops, approximately 5-oz each
·salt & pepper, to taste
How to Make Pork Chops a la Madrilene (Spanish Pork Chops)
- Preheat the oven to 425 F°.
- Combine garlic, parsley & onion in a medium mixing bowl.
- Season pork chops with the paprika, pepper, and salt. Moisten the vegetable/herb mixture with 3-4 tbsp. of olive oil. (Don't add too much oil; it should be a fairly thick consistency.)
- Grease a roasting pan with oil or line it with aluminum foil. Season the chops, covering them with the mixture and place in roasting pan. Spoon any remaining onion mixture between the chops.
- Roast in a hot oven for 12 minutes. Turn chops over, piling the onion mixture on top of the chops again and roast another 12 to 13 minutes. If pork is cooked, but onion mixture is not fully cooked, quickly saute onion mixture in a heavy-bottomed frying pan until cooked
- Serve the pork chop and herb sauce on top.