Pork Chop Skillet Dinner
Been using this recipe for 20+ years. Recipe is from my step daughter, Debbie L
- pork chops
- 2 Tbsp
- 1/2 to 3/4 c
- parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp
- black pepper
- 1/2 tsp
- 4 medium
- potatoes (sliced)
- 2 medium
- onions (sliced)
- beef bullion cubes
- 3/4 c
- hot water
How to Make Pork Chop Skillet Dinner
- 1Trim excess fat from chops. Heat in skillet until you have 2 TBLS. Drippings.
- 2Roll chops in flour. Brown in fat.
- 3Combine cheese, salt & pepper
- 4Sprinkle with 2 TBLS mixture over meat.
- 5Add onions, sprinkle with cheese mixture, add taters, sprinkle, then onions, sprinkle, top with taters
- 6Dissolve bullion cubes in water. Pour over all Then add last of mixture
- 7Cover and simmer about 45 minutes or until meat and vegetables are done.