Pork Chop Skillet Dinner
Been using this recipe for 20+ years. Recipe is from my step daughter, Debbie L
1/2 to 3/4 cparmesan cheese
1/4 tspblack pepper
4 mediumpotatoes (sliced)
2 mediumonions (sliced)
3beef bullion cubes
3/4 chot water
How to Make Pork Chop Skillet Dinner
- Trim excess fat from chops. Heat in skillet until you have 2 TBLS. Drippings.
- Roll chops in flour. Brown in fat.
- Combine cheese, salt & pepper
- Sprinkle with 2 TBLS mixture over meat.
- Add onions, sprinkle with cheese mixture, add taters, sprinkle, then onions, sprinkle, top with taters
- Dissolve bullion cubes in water. Pour over all Then add last of mixture
- Cover and simmer about 45 minutes or until meat and vegetables are done.