4 to 5center cut pork chops
1 to 2 largeonions peeled and sliced round
4 to 5 largepotatoes, russets or red peeled and sliced
2 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
·salt and pepper
How to Make Pork Chop Meal in One
- cut your potatoes and onions and wash and drain them. Salt and pepper them. Set aside
- Wash pork chops and sprinkle with meat tenderizer. Set asside
- Take you dish and (I use a glass dish to cook mine in) and spray the bottom and sides with Pam spray.
- Take your mushroom soup and take just enough to spread a thin layer on the bottom of the dish.
- Put a layer of onions on the bottom of the dish and then put a layer of potaotes on top of that. I put (if it is a 9x13 dish) about 2 to 3 tablespoons over the potatoes and spread it around.
- Lay your pork chops on top of the potatoes.
- Put a layer of onions on top of the pork chops and another layer of potatoes. Now add the remaining mushroom soup. Spread it over the potatoes Pour 1/2 can to 1 can of water over in the pan. If the pan isn't very deep you may want to get a pan that is deeper so it won't spill over in the oven
- Set oven to 425, cover with tin foil and cook for 45 minutes or until the pork chops are done and the potatoes are tender.
- ENJOY YOU MEAL