- 4 to 5
- center cut pork chops
- 1 to 2 large
- onions peeled and sliced round
- 4 to 5 large
- potatoes, russets or red peeled and sliced
- 2 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup
- pam spray
- salt and pepper
How to Make Pork Chop Meal in One
- 1cut your potatoes and onions and wash and drain them. Salt and pepper them. Set aside
- 2Wash pork chops and sprinkle with meat tenderizer. Set asside
- 3Take you dish and (I use a glass dish to cook mine in) and spray the bottom and sides with Pam spray.
- 4Take your mushroom soup and take just enough to spread a thin layer on the bottom of the dish.
- 5Put a layer of onions on the bottom of the dish and then put a layer of potaotes on top of that. I put (if it is a 9x13 dish) about 2 to 3 tablespoons over the potatoes and spread it around.
- 6Lay your pork chops on top of the potatoes.
- 7Put a layer of onions on top of the pork chops and another layer of potatoes. Now add the remaining mushroom soup. Spread it over the potatoes Pour 1/2 can to 1 can of water over in the pan. If the pan isn't very deep you may want to get a pan that is deeper so it won't spill over in the oven
- 8Set oven to 425, cover with tin foil and cook for 45 minutes or until the pork chops are done and the potatoes are tender.
- 9ENJOY YOU MEAL