Pork Chop Casserole
Best of all only one dish is used so clean up is a breeze.
- 6 center cut pork chops (not to thick) salt and pepper both sides.
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup ( i have also used golden mushroom soup)
- 1/2 small onion
- 4 medium russet potatoes
- 1/3 cup any kind of cheese, ( i like velveeta as it melts better)
- 1 tsb milk or cream
- salt and pepper to taste.
How to Make Pork Chop Casserole
- 1Spray bottom and sides of a 9x13 inche baking dish, Heat oven to 350.
- 2Slice potatoes into round slices, place in botton of baking dish, add mushroom soup,onions, and 1 tsb milk or cream. mix together. Sprinkle cheese over mixture.
- 3Salt and pepper both sides of Pork chops, place on top of potatoes, bake for 1 hr 20 mins.
Take out of oven and let rest for 5 mins.
I like to serve with a side salad.