- pork chops, any cut, season with garlic powder, lemon pepper and salt
- medium potatoes, peeled and sliced medium thickness
- 1 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup diluted with 1/3 cup of water and well mixed
How to Make Pork Chop Casserole
- 1Flour pork chops and lightly brown in shallow oil or bacon grease over medium heat. Place raw, sliced potatoes in an greased 9"/13"/3" glass or metal baking pan. Salt and pepper the potatoes to taste. Pour soup mixture on top of the potatoes. Place browned pork chops on top of potatoes and cover with foil. Bake for 45 min. at 350 degrees. Remove foild and bake an additional 15 minutes.
- 2My husband's favorite dish! The potatoes are to die for and the pork chops are so tender they fall off of the bone. Also makes up nice in an electric skilet, which I do when I take this dish to a gathering.