Pork Chop Casserole
This is just so good. When you make it, wave your magic wand and extract all of the calories and fat. This is NOT HEALTH FOOD, but it's soooo good!
- 4 to 6
- nice sized pork chops (not real thick)
- 12 oz pkg.
- frozen hash browns (unthawed)
- 1 reg. can
- cream of celery soup
- ½ Cup
- sour cream
- 1/2 Cup
- 8 oz. pack
- grated cheddar cheese (divided)
- 1 can
- french fried onion rings (divided)
How to Make Pork Chop Casserole
- 1Combine soup, sour cream, and milk in a sauce pan and pour over hash browns in a casserole pan.
- 2Put 4 oz. of cheddar cheese and ½ can of the
Onion rings over all of the mixture.
- 3Fry Pork Chops until good and brown on both sides. Lay on top of the potatoes.
- 4Cover casserole with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- 5Take out of the oven and put remaining 4 oz of cheese and ½ can onion rings on top of the pork Chops.
- 6Return to oven and bake and additional 5 minutes, uncovered.