Pork Chop Casserole
This is just so good. When you make it, wave your magic wand and extract all of the calories and fat. This is NOT HEALTH FOOD, but it's soooo good!
4 to 6nice sized pork chops (not real thick)
12 oz pkg.frozen hash browns (unthawed)
1 reg. cancream of celery soup
½ Cupsour cream
8 oz. packgrated cheddar cheese (divided)
1 canfrench fried onion rings (divided)
How to Make Pork Chop Casserole
- Combine soup, sour cream, and milk in a sauce pan and pour over hash browns in a casserole pan.
- Put 4 oz. of cheddar cheese and ½ can of the
Onion rings over all of the mixture.
- Fry Pork Chops until good and brown on both sides. Lay on top of the potatoes.
- Cover casserole with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and put remaining 4 oz of cheese and ½ can onion rings on top of the pork Chops.
- Return to oven and bake and additional 5 minutes, uncovered.