How to Make Pork Chop Casserole
- Spray Pam or rub oil in the bottom of a 10x13 casserole dish.
- Season the chops with Zataran's and place them in the bottom of the pan.
- Top with onion rings then with the sliced potatoes arranging layers of the two. Season the layers with Zataran's
- Pour the tomato soup, tomato sauce and cream into saucepan and heat about 5 min, stirring frequently. Do not boil.
- Pour tomato mixture over entire casserole.Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for two hours.
- Side note: You can leave the cream out for a lighter casserole. I make it both ways and is just as good without the cream.