Pork Chop Casserole
- 1 1/2 c
- rice, uncooked
- pork chops, browned without flour in small amount of oil
- bell peppers, sliced into rings
- onions, sliced into rings
- 1 can(s)
- whole tomatoes
- enough water to make 3 cups liquid
- chicken bullion cubes, crushed, dissolved in water
How to Make Pork Chop Casserole
- 1Layer rice and cooked pork chops in a 9x13 casserole dish.
- 2Place bell pepper and onion rings on top of pork chops.
- 3Drain and reserve the juice from the tomatoes. Pour tomatoes over the top of the pork chops.
- 4To the reserved tomato juice, add enough water to make 3 cups of liquid, Crush bullion cubes and dissolve in the liquid. Pour liquid over pork chops.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees until the water is absorbed and rice is done.