Pork Chop Casserole
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 1/2 crice, uncooked
4-6pork chops, browned without flour in small amount of oil
1-2bell peppers, sliced into rings
1-2onions, sliced into rings
1 can(s)whole tomatoes
·enough water to make 3 cups liquid
2chicken bullion cubes, crushed, dissolved in water
How to Make Pork Chop Casserole
- Layer rice and cooked pork chops in a 9x13 casserole dish.
- Place bell pepper and onion rings on top of pork chops.
- Drain and reserve the juice from the tomatoes. Pour tomatoes over the top of the pork chops.
- To the reserved tomato juice, add enough water to make 3 cups of liquid, Crush bullion cubes and dissolve in the liquid. Pour liquid over pork chops.
- Bake at 350 degrees until the water is absorbed and rice is done.