★★★★★ 1 vote5
- pork chops, 3/4" thick
- 1/3 c
- green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 c
- onion, chopped
- 2 c
- tomato juice
- 3/4 c
- 1/4 tsp
- chili powder
How to Make Pork Chop And Rice Casserole
- 1Brown pork chops in a little oil in a skillet.
- 2Sprinkle rice in the bottom of a greased 9x13 casserole dish; scatter green pepper and onion over the rice, then top with pork chops.
- 3Add salt and pepper.
- 4Pour tomato juice and water into drippings in skillet; add chili powder.
- 5Bring to a boil, then pour over pork chops.
- 6Cover and bake for 1 hour at 375 degrees or until pork chops are cooked through and liquid is absorbed.