★★★★★ 1 vote5
8pork chops, 3/4" thick
1/3 cgreen bell pepper, chopped
1/2 conion, chopped
2 ctomato juice
1/4 tspchili powder
How to Make Pork Chop And Rice Casserole
- Brown pork chops in a little oil in a skillet.
- Sprinkle rice in the bottom of a greased 9x13 casserole dish; scatter green pepper and onion over the rice, then top with pork chops.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Pour tomato juice and water into drippings in skillet; add chili powder.
- Bring to a boil, then pour over pork chops.
- Cover and bake for 1 hour at 375 degrees or until pork chops are cooked through and liquid is absorbed.