Pork Chop and Potato Casserole
·garlic salt and black pepper for seasoning
1/4 ccanola oil
3 mediumpotatoes, russets, scrubbed and sliced into 1/4-inch slices
1 mediumonion, sliced into 1/4-inch slices
1 can(s)(10.75 oz) cream of chicken soup, undiluted
1 can(s)(10.75 oz) cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
1 csour cream
1/2 tspground black pepper
How to Make Pork Chop and Potato Casserole
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
- Season the pork chops with garlic salt and black pepper.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil until hot and brown the pork chops lightly on both sides. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the soup, sour cream, milk, salt, and pepper.
- Add the sliced potatoes and onions. Stir well to coat.
- Spread the contents of the bowl into a 9x13 inch baking dish which has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place the pork chops on top of the potato mixture. Cover with foil and cook for @ 40 minutes. Remove the foil and continue cooking for 10-15 more minutes until the pork chops and potatoes are done.