★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce per person
- 2 canned pineapple slices per person
- 1 slice green bell pepper per person
- 1 slice red onion per person
- 1 boneless pork chop per person
- 1 tablespoon margarine or butter per person
How to Make Pork Chop and Pineapple Pie
- 1For each serving, lay a pork chop on a large square of heavy-duty aluminum foil. Top each chop with the onion, green pepper, and pineapple slices. Drizzle with the teriyaki sauce. Top with the margarine and sprinkle generously with salt and pepper. Wrap tightly in the foil, rolling ends to completely seal the package. Freeze or refrigerate.
When ready to eat, place packages directly in coals for 15-20 minutes. Check to see if the pork chop is cooked through; rewrap and cook a little longer if necessary.