How to Make Pork Carnitas
- 1Put your pork shoulder in a crockpot, salt and pepper it and pour half the Pace over it.
- 2Set for approximately 8 hours
- 36 hours in put the remaining Pace on the pork roast. Continue cooking till done.
- 4Remove the Pork roast and shred it with a couple of forks. Take the remaining juices and put in a pan and thicken with a bit of cornstarch mixed with water.
- 5Pour a little of the thickened sauces over the shredded meat. (I serve it with white rice and the thickened gravy on the side, hot flour tortillas, sour cream and guacamole, cheese and chopped cilantro so people can make their own burrito.)