- 8 flour tortillas, 8 to 10 inches
- 1 ½ cups shredded cooked pork or beef, about 8 oz
- 1 cup purchased salsa
- 1 can jalapeno flavor bean dip, 3.125 oz
- 1 tsp. fajita seasoning
- 8 oz. monterey jack cheer or cheddar cheese, cut into eight 5 ½ inch sticks
- shredded lettuce, optional
- sour cream, optional
- purchased salsa, optional
How to Make Pork Burritos
- 1Preheat oven to 325. Wrap tortillas in foil; heat in oven about 10 minute or til heated through.
- 2Meanwhile, in large bowl, stir together shredded meat, the 1 cup salsa, bean dip and fajita seasoning
- 3Grease a 3 quart rectangular baking dish, set aside.
- 4To assemble burritos, put 1/3 up of the meat mixture onto each tortilla near one edge. Top meat mixture on each tortilla with a strip of cheese. Fold in the sides of the tortilla and roll up, starting from the edge with filling. Put filled tortillas seam sides down, in prepared baking dish.
- 5Bake uncovered about 30 minutes or til heated through. If desired, serve with lettuce, sour cream, and additional salsa. Makes 8 burritos.