Pork & Broccoli Casserole - Eat One, Freeze One!
1 1/2 lbboneless pork chops, cubed
1 pkgbow tie pasta, cooked
2-3 cfresh broccoli florets
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
1 can(s)cream of celery soup, undiluted
1 Tbspolive oil
2 Tbsponion, dried minced
3 Tbspworcestershire sauce
2 tspgarlic powder
·grated parmesan cheese (optional)
How to Make Pork & Broccoli Casserole - Eat One, Freeze One!
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook pasta according to directions, drain.
- In a skillet, heat olive oil & Worcestershire sauce.
- Add cubed pork, dried onion, garlic, salt & pepper. Cook till pork is no longer pink.
- Steam broccoli florets until bright green.
- In a large bowl or pot, add pork, pasta & both soups. Stir well.
- Spray 2 8x8 foil pans with cooking spray.
- Add 1/4 of pork/pasta mixture to each pan.
- Divide broccoli florets between each pan, on top of pork/pasta. Top each with remaining pork/pasta mixture.
- (optional) Sprinkle with a little grated Parmesan cheese.
- Cover pans tightly with foil, with the underside sprayed with cooking spray to keep pasta from sticking.
- Put one casserole into the freezer, and the other one into the preheated oven.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 20-30 minutes, or until heated through.
- ** To use frozen casserole: Take out of freezer the day before and thaw in the fridge. Then bake in oven as above.