Pork and Stuffing Casserole
2 cpork, cut into bite-sized pieces
1 boxturkey stuffing mix
1 can(s)mushrooms, sliced
2/3 can(s)black olives, sliced
1 can(s)cream of chicken soup
1 cpeas, fresh or frozen
1 pkgpearl onions in cream sauce (i used birds eye brand)
1 tspgarlic powder
2 Tbspworcestershire sauce
·salt & pepper
·small amount of shredded cheese, optional
How to Make Pork and Stuffing Casserole
- preheat oven to 350. Lightly spray a casserole dish.
- Prepare stuffing according to package directions. Set aside.
- Saute pork with salt, pepper, garlic & Worcestershire sauce, until no longer pink.
- Cook peas until crisp tender.
- In a large bowl, combine pork, mushrooms, olives, peas & soup. Mix well.
- Spoon the pork mixture into the casserole dish. Spread evenly.
- Add onions in cream sauce. (If you don't like onions, just add in a little more peas) Spread evenly.
- Top with stuffing. Sprinkle on the shredded cheese, if using.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes.
- * Note: You can easily change up the meat & stuffing you use for the recipe. You can use beef, pork, chicken or turkey.