Pork and Stuffing Casserole
- 2 c
- pork, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 box
- turkey stuffing mix
- 1 can(s)
- mushrooms, sliced
- 2/3 can(s)
- black olives, sliced
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- 1 c
- peas, fresh or frozen
- 1 pkg
- pearl onions in cream sauce (i used birds eye brand)
- 1 tsp
- garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp
- worcestershire sauce
- salt & pepper
- small amount of shredded cheese, optional
How to Make Pork and Stuffing Casserole
- 1preheat oven to 350. Lightly spray a casserole dish.
- 2Prepare stuffing according to package directions. Set aside.
- 3Saute pork with salt, pepper, garlic & Worcestershire sauce, until no longer pink.
- 4Cook peas until crisp tender.
- 5In a large bowl, combine pork, mushrooms, olives, peas & soup. Mix well.
- 6Spoon the pork mixture into the casserole dish. Spread evenly.
- 7Add onions in cream sauce. (If you don't like onions, just add in a little more peas) Spread evenly.
- 8Top with stuffing. Sprinkle on the shredded cheese, if using.
- 9Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes.
- 10* Note: You can easily change up the meat & stuffing you use for the recipe. You can use beef, pork, chicken or turkey.